Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Outlaw Perfumes: Drawing Winner!

And the winner of "Belle Star" by Artemisia Perfumes is:


Absinthe Dragonfly!


Administrative Details:


Winner chosen, as always, using Random.org.

Absinthe Dragonfly, please get in touch with me at

olfactarama at att dot net, and I'll forward your postal

details to Artemisia Perfumes.

Thanks for entering, everybody, and thanks for reading!

I'll announce the winners for my other drawing, for the Atelier Perfumes postcard and sample set, on Wednesday, Nov. 24th and again on Friday, Nov. 25th. (Psssst...it's not too late to enter that one; just refer to my post from 11/12 "Special Edition: The Atelier Postcards" and leave a comment there, by 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time tomorrow, Nov. 24th.)


It's Thanksgiving week here in the U.S., so I'll be back next Tuesday with a full post about a classic, vintage perfume.

Cheerio -- Olfacta

No comments: