Okay now my skills as a blogger are really going to be tested.
I've been "tagged" by Helg at PerfumeShrine to participate in a game. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (okay)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (below)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (will try)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (will do)
Six random things about me:
1. I'm impatient, especially with computer stuff.
2. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
3. I once was a fire-breathing record executive.
4. Don't think I'll ever go camping again.
5. Elitism, in all its forms, really pisses me off.
6. I'm a blue person living in a red state.
and...(drum roll please)...here are my tags! (Source: you've posted comments to "Olfactarama" in the past)
ScentSelf: "Notes From The Ledge" http://scelfleah.blogspot.com/
Lucy at perfume blog http://indieperfumes.blogspot.com/
Abigail and Brian at http://ismellthereforeiam.blogger.com/
Meredith at http://thebookishredhead.blogspot.com/ (books, art, life)
Waft...What a Fragrance Fanatic Thinks at http://waftbycarol.blogspot.com/
Simone, in Brazil, at http://maisqueperfume.blogspot.com/
Now all of you fine people do the same, following the rules, and I guess we'll get a nice little community web-ring going!